Welcome to Dimi Espresso!
A comfy, cozy, coffee shop in Payson, Arizona.
612 N. Beeline Hwy ~ Payson, AZ 85541 ~ In the Swiss Village Shops
Prepared by experienced baristas, our fine coffees and exotic teas will delight the senses. We take great pride in selecting the best possible espresso roasts, single-origin, and rare blends of coffee. Our extensive selection of premium teas provide the right match for every mood. We make every cup of coffee and tea to inspire at Dimi.
- Hand brewed pour-over coffees made with Chemex system.
- Espresso blend imported from Italy, roasted locally. True Italian coffee house experience.
- Extensive selection of teas.
- Passport Coffee & Tea: Local roaster with over 30 years experience.
- Raven’s Brew Coffee: Roaster from Ketchikan, Alaska: unique coffees and a commitment to coffee culture.
All of our delicious pastries, pies, cakes, and quiche are baked right in the Dimi kitchen. We feature a delicious selection of gluten-free pastries and quiche, made from scratch, with our own exclusive recipes.
- Fresh scones, cookies, quiche, pies, cakes, turnovers, and much more baked daily in the Dimi Kitchen
- Extensive and delicious gluten free baked goods. Custom gluten-free pastries for special orders.
- Health-conscious bakery with attention to dietary needs.
- Catering available.
Note: Great care is taken to avoid cross contamination, however, all baked goods may contain traces of: wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, corn, soy and other potential allergens.
Only the freshest, high quality, organic ingredients go into our made-to-order food menu. Designed to compliment our exquisite beverages, our culinary creations are the perfect meal at any time of the day. In our relaxed atmosphere you won’t find a better dining alternative to full service restaurants than Dimi Espresso.
- Delicious made-to-order food menu.
- Healthy, fresh ingredients.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served all day.
- See our menu.
Coffee shop culture
At Dimi Espresso, we embrace the the philosophy that a coffee shop is more than just a caffeine stop. We believe a coffee shop is a place that compliments our daily lives, a sort of “third-place” that divides the hustle of life between work and home. Dimi is a place to relax, create, make friends, and become inspired. We strive to always maintain a happy atmosphere, positive energy, and a forum for creativity.